[llvm-dev] Using C++14 code in LLVM

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 2 20:43:41 PDT 2016

For anyone still on gcc 4.2.1, then I think this entire discussion is kind
of irrelevant, because they are already having to build a new toolchain to
compile LLVM, since the minimum is currently 4.7.  So for those people, I
would imagine 4.7 vs. 4.9 makes no difference?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the table of the distrowatch page, but if
FreeBSD 11 has clang 3.8 as you say, why does distrowatch say FreeBSD 10
and 11 have clang 3.9
<http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=freebsd>?