[llvm-dev] Running "different tests" on cmake based test-suite build

Sandeep Dasgupta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 24 18:58:29 PST 2016

Just as an aside, as far as running a custom pass on testsuite, one
solution that I was using is to configure testsuite using

cmake CC=<path to my_own_script>

where my_own_script might contain something like: clang -Xclang -load
-Xclang mypass.so "$@"

Nevertheless,  the previous "make TEST=mypass" solution was much more
handy in term of the different ways you can build or report the results.

-

Sandeep