[llvm-dev] Running "different tests" on cmake based test-suite build

Dasgupta, Sandeep via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 24 14:57:10 PST 2016

Hello All
As John rightly pointed out, my question is about adding the capability to build the testsuite differently and not about how to add other testsuites.
 For example before configure build were deprecated, we can do something like make TEST=mypass, to build the testsuite according to the makefile rules in TEST.mypass.Makefile and that was handy if we want to test out own passes on the testsuite. To achieve the same in the current cmake build system, I need to do a hack solution as mentioned in my first post. Is there any clean way to achieve the same.

Thanks
Sandeep

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone