[llvm-dev] Rewriting opt-viewer in C++

Chris Matthews via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 14 10:43:05 PST 2016

Hi Bob,

What size code base are you running this on?  Can you talk a little bit about the bottlenecks you found?  It doesn't make sense to me to drop the current implementation, which I bet has had little or no attempts to optimize it, without understanding the tradeoffs, both in performance and library support.