[llvm-dev] Resuming the discussion of establishing an LLVM code of conduct

C Bergström via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 8 19:07:56 PDT 2016

As activity on the thread dies down and I guess it has been socialized
to the point of annoyance (myself and probably others based on private
emails).. I'll assume the current draft is mostly stable, but to
confirm, Chandler are you done playing with your CoC?

As a side note: I'm a bit disappointed by some of the "leadership"
around here, who immediately attacked my alternative instead of trying
to give more constructive feedback or having an open mind.