[llvm-dev] LLVM cross compilation for arm target

Balasaheb Dabhade via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 5 05:19:46 PDT 2016

Thanks James for your help!!

libstdc++4.7 issue has been been resolved  after adding
-DLLVM_ENABLE_LIBCXX=ON option in cmake commands but it now it showing
below error :

Error :
 * Host compiler must support std::atomic!*
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/config-ix.cmake:301 (include)
  CMakeLists.txt:412 (include)

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Bala