[llvm-dev] LLVM cross compilation for arm target

James Molloy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 5 03:25:44 PDT 2016

Hi Bala,

Without more information it'll be difficult to debug. What I would do is
look at the CMake error log file. That will tell you the exact program it
tried to run to determine if the host compiler could find libstdc++, and
the  error it got. From there, it should be easier to determine what the
actual problem was.

Cheers,

James