[llvm-dev] Existing studies on the benefits of pointer analysis

Mehdi Amini via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 12:11:11 PDT 2016

FWIW, I'd be happy to help mentoring such a project if a student is interested.

During the last LLVM Dev Meeting (the US one), I think better AA was number one in the list of requested features during the BoF on "Sophisticated Program Analysis on LLVM IR"  ( http://devmtg15.llvm.org/event/4VNY/sophisticated-program-analysis-on-llvm-ir ).
CC John, I don't remember if there was a summary of the BoF posted online.

--
Mehdi