[llvm-dev] GSoC, question on open projects

Roel Jordans via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 20 12:57:19 PDT 2016

Hi Janek,

I had a quick look at the 16-bit stuff and found that most of it was
implemented by Intel some time ago.  See also
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2014-January/069344.html

There still seem to be some few open issues with compiling the parts of
the linux kernel boot code using LLVM, which can be found in the
bugtracker, but you might want to check if they are indeed still open.

Regarding the LLVM IR level debugger, I have no clue and will let
someone else respond to that.

@list: On a slightly related matter.  Who's responsible for removing
projects from this list when they are completed?

Cheers,
  Roel