[llvm-dev] announcing an *early preview* of a cross-referencing code search website for LLVM

Cacho via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 10 12:05:15 PST 2016

Hi,
I like Kythe and this approach, but you may want to check DXR [0] that
is similar (with a little nicer interface). Browse Firefox's code with
DXR to feel what it's like [1].
The approach is basically building the project while building all the
information+references. It's adding plugins for more languages too
(other than C/C++).

[0] https://github.com/mozilla/dxr
[1] https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/