[llvm-dev] LLVM APT packages - when will they be back?

Zvonimir Rakamaric via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 13 10:58:38 PDT 2016

Hi,

Our tool SMACK (https://github.com/smackers/smack/) relies on installing
LLMV from APT packages that used to be provided here:
http://llvm.org/apt/

This link has been down for several weeks at this point (I think).
Do you have a rough estimate for when you will bring this back?

Our users are having trouble installing SMACK due to the above problem, and
so I am wondering if we should look into alternative solutions.

Is there an alternative to installing LLVM using APT besides using the
above link?
You say that this link is a mirror in the note that pops us. What is the
original link then?

Thanks a lot!
-- Zvonimir