[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

James Molloy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 27 11:38:01 PDT 2016

Hi Justin,

Firstly I really appreciate you taking the mantle and pushing this forward!
Like Justin B I'll be bowing out after this.

I thought it important because I don't believe you'll build consensus in
this thread. I think the best that can be hoped for is opposition to give
up fighting; advantages are to be had on both sides by different types of
user and we've seen that many times in this thread.

James