[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

James Molloy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 27 10:41:03 PDT 2016

Hi,

These threads are so active that everyone chiming in with votes would cause
masses of noise. I'm all in favour of a survey, as someone who is very
interested in the outcome but out of my depth discussing the mechanics.

Fwiw, +1 monorepo. We use gerrit downstream and pre commit testing for a
commit that spans clang, LLVM and libc++ is awkward to orchestrate in CI
systems. A single diff on one repo is much nicer.

James