[llvm-dev] [RFC] Make Lanai backend non-experimental

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 25 16:49:18 PDT 2016

The question I want answered as a community member, is what happens when I push a patch to say the register allocator or the scheduler and the lanai buildbot reports a breakage. While I should obviously revert my patch how would I go forward when I cannot figure out the reason? This is especially bad if I can't get access to additional information to understand the generated instructions; Lanai is still missing from docs/CompilerWriterInfo.rst for example.

- Matthias