[llvm-dev] Code owner for the XCore backend

Richard Osborne via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 5 13:44:34 PDT 2016

Hello all,

As I've left XMOS, I think it's best if I transfer ownership of the XCore
backend. Robert Lytton has graciously volunteered to be the new code owner,
subject to community approval.

Over the past few years, Robert has contributed many improvements and
bugfixes to the XCore backend as well as being responsible for adding the
XCore target to clang. I therefore believe he is an obvious choice to take
over code ownership.

If there's no objections we'll update CODE_OWNERS.txt in a few days.