[llvm-dev] [RFC] AAP Backend

Mehdi Amini via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 18 08:51:05 PDT 2016

> On Aug 18, 2016, at 4:22 AM, Renato Golin via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> On 18 August 2016 at 08:34, Ed Jones via llvm-dev
> <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>> We believe the code base is sufficiently mature that it is appropriate
>> for inclusion. Currently, the full source for AAP can be found on Github:
>> https://github.com/embecosm
>
> Hi Ed,
>
> I had a look at the GitHub project and it wasn't clear what is needed
> to move the AAP target in-tree.
>
> First, it seems you're merging our tree into yours, which means the
> merge commit [1,2] show the differences between old and new LLVM
> stuff, not yours vs. upstream. This makes it hard to predict the
> affected changes.

Github makes it quite easy I think: https://github.com/embecosm/aap-llvm/compare/3951c48624d73169b5409c490999fadbdafd9fa4...1d767ab10d0de413c341fe69ca228b97e7e1d255 <https://github.com/embecosm/aap-llvm/compare/3951c48624d73169b5409c490999fadbdafd9fa4...1d767ab10d0de413c341fe69ca228b97e7e1d255>

—
Mehdi