[llvm-dev] A "hello world" coverage sanitizer

Zhoulai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 12 19:40:48 PDT 2016

Thank you, kcc. I am unsure if I misunderstand your reply. It seems that
trace-bb, rather than trace-pc,  fits better for my problem, given that my
instrumentation is to put before each conditional statement. Do I
misunderstand something here?

 "
Tracing basic blocks
<http://clang.llvm.org/docs/SanitizerCoverage.html#id11>
With -fsanitize-coverage=trace-bb the compiler will insert
__sanitizer_cov_trace_basic_block(s32 *id) before every function, basic
block, or edge (depending on the value of -fsanitize-coverage=[func,bb,edge]).

"

*Thanks,*

*Zhoulai*

Zhoulai