[llvm-dev] Move InlineCost.cpp out of Analysis?

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 18 15:29:28 PDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

> From: "Chandler Carruth" <chandlerc at gmail.com>

I don't disagree with any of this. Nevertheless, in its current state, it is essentially a transformation utility (for inlining transformations sufficiently similar to our base inliner). We might be able to improve it to make it more general, in which case it should indeed definitely live in the analysis folder.

> But all of this is a digression. Let's get back to the meat of the
> subject around ProfileData.
Sure ;)

-Hal