[llvm-dev] For the LLVM wishlist

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 17 03:00:46 PDT 2016

Ardi,

Your comments about the compiler-rt build system being a problem are very correct. We're working on it. We're moving in a direction with the compiler-rt build system to separate the build logic for the sanitizers from the build logic for the builtins, and to clean up the interface between the top-level LLVM & Clang build systems and the compiler-rt one.

-Chris