[llvm-dev] lit conditional compilation/checking?

<Alexander G. Riccio> via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 14 14:42:53 PDT 2016

> Clang should be setting up the usual preprocessor defines based on the
> target.

placeholder text
It doesn't seem like that works as I'd expect: an #if defined(_WIN32)
didn't seem to fire on my local Windows machine. What #defines can I use?

Sincerely,
Alexander Riccio
--
"Change the world or go home."
about.me/ariccio

<http://about.me/ariccio>
If left to my own devices, I will build more.
⁂