[llvm-dev] Code owner for the new AVR backend

Dylan McKay via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 20:04:09 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I have submitted and merged patches for most of the public modifications
required for the AVR backend, and I am amount to start the process of
adding the lib/Target/AVR directory piece by piece.

As this will be a significant portion of code (~7000 lines), it should have
a code owner.

I have been working on the backend for the last year, maintaining it,
overseeing contributions, and actively working on it. Because of this I
believe I would be the suitable choice for the code owner.

Chris “generally supports” this, but suggested that I move this to llvm-dev
from llvm-commits.

Thoughts welcome!