[llvm-dev] A design question about operand bundles

Chandler Carruth via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 19:56:12 PDT 2015

I think the whole point of getting operand bundles fully into the IR is,
well, to put them fully into the IR.

I like your suggestion of iterators / ranges.

I would probably sink them as far down into the IR as it makes sense. I'm
pretty sure this means CallInst and InvokeInst. I'm not sure whether it
would make sense to teach AttributeSet about it -- if you look into it and
it makes engineering sense one way or the other, go that way, mail out the
patch. =D