[llvm-dev] RFC: Second draft of an LLVM Community Code of Conduct

George Burgess via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 14 14:23:16 PDT 2015

> "The LLVM community has always worked to be a welcoming and respectful
community, and we want to ensure that doesn't change as we grow larger and
more diverse."
> Better word smithing of this would be very welcome!

I like it as presented. If we feel it needs to be more clear, something
like "The LLVM community has always strived to be welcoming and respectful
to everyone; we'd like to ensure it stays this way even as we continue to
grow and evolve," may be better. But, I feel that the same message would be
conveyed either way.