[LLVMdev] Error in building Gold on FreeBSD

John Criswell jtcriswel at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:04:41 PDT 2015

On 5/31/15 10:54 AM, Aditya Verma wrote:
> I triend the command make all-gold -k
> But the error message that it says now is:
>        /usr/binutils/gold/system.h:38:11:fatal error: 'libintl.h' file
> not found
> #include <libintl.h>

By the way, it looks like version of binutils in FreeBSD 10 configures
binutils to enable plugins.  If you're on FreeBSD 10, it might be easier
to just compile gold from the binutils Ports package in
/usr/ports/devel/binutils than trying to grab and configure the version
from the GNU project.

Regards,

John Criswell