[LLVMdev] SFI and Artificial Diversity

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:58:17 PDT 2015

Awesome!

Thanks so so much! I'm very interested in doing some work with compilers.
Yeah, I'm considering writing a research proposal where I work for JIT-SFI,
SFI Evasion Technique and Mitigation, and a few other things. Considering
your experience working on modifying llvm, what would you say would be a
topic where I could start out doing some good work on, either in a new
direction or in improving what you have?

And how has this research not made it into the official mainline branch? I
want to see it get shipped out to production. It would be fantastic if I
could recompile my software to stop attacks.