[LLVMdev] Implementing if-conversion as a GSoC 2015 project?

Xiang Gao qasdfgtyuiop at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:23:19 PDT 2015

Hi,

Are you guys interested in implementing if-conversion as a GSoC 2015
project? Last year, I did a literature review about approaches of
if-conversion and the if-conversion in LLVM. This was the undergraduate
thesis of my bachelor degree. It seems that, the if-conversion used in LLVM
is a very simple approach instead of following the literature. So I want to
implement the approaches in the literature in LLVM and get support from
Google for this. Are you guys interested?

Best,

Xiang Gao