[LLVMdev] Contracting Opportunity for LLVM

Aptezzo Information info at aptezzo.com
Thu Mar 12 17:10:50 PDT 2015

One of my clients is developing a radical new computer architecture with a proprietary instruction set and a large number of cores.   They have a basic LLVM based compiler chain working, but it needs a lot more and they are considering outsourcing some of the development.  Ideally this would be an intact working team with LLVM core competency along with history of optimization on a unique architecture.   That's a lot to ask so I thought I'd query this list for ideas.   It can't be a foreign entity unfortunately.   Please contact me with any ideas.

Thanks for your assistance

-Jeff
info at aptezzo.com
760.712.3377