[LLVMdev] Location of cppeh outlining tests

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Tue Mar 3 13:51:33 PST 2015

Organizationally, tests/CodeGen/WinEH sounds good to me, but you have to
keep in mind that backends can be compiled out. The test runner knows to
ignore tests/CodeGen/X86 when the x86 backend is compiled out, and if we
moved to WinEH, we'd have to add REQUIRES: registered-x86-backend lines to
all the tests or add a rule to tests/CodeGen/lit.cfg.