[LLVMdev] LLVM parsers for popular languages? - Python, Rust, Go

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:52:55 PDT 2015

IIRC when LLVM came out a bunch of community-contributed parsers were
available on your website.

Essentially I want to read in a programming language, prune the AST until
it contains only what I define as a "summary", then convert that AST to
that of another language, before finally outputting [code-generating] a
compilable/interpretable source [think boilerplate].

Would be good to have Python, Rust and Go.

Are there any LLVM parsers around for these popular languages? - I can
write my own, but then I'd need to maintain them against the latest
language specs >.<

Thanks for all suggestions