[LLVMdev] Request for review: Loss of Sign Checker

Soumitra Chatterjee soumitra at hp.com
Sun Jun 21 21:39:22 PDT 2015

Hi,
	I just submitted a patch (Phabricator diff #28096) for a new 'Loss of
Sign' checker, that would help diagnose the case when a negative value
is assigned to an unsigned variable. The test case is included.

Unfortunately, there are no existing diagnostics for such assignments
that lose the sign, which can cause nasty silent runtime failures.

Can someone please review the above changes? Since I do not have commit
privilege, I would need someone to please help me with committing the
changes once the review is over.

Please do let me know in case I missed anything.

Thanks,
Soumitra