[LLVMdev] Code-generation: lang=>JSON, JSON=>lang and merging into lang

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 00:05:56 PDT 2015

Considering engineering my own code-generator. If I do go ahead, will
open-source the end result.

Needs to read [parse] one language, and output JSON (conformant to a
specific JSON-schema).

Then needs to read JSON, and reproduce the code in that language, and
[possibly] merge the generated code with existing code.

Languages I'm looking to support are all rather popular (Python, Go, Rust,
JavaScript).

Any pointers—e.g.: specific LLVM libraries and sub-projects to use—would be
appreciated.

Thanks