[LLVMdev] Clang 3.6.1 integration with MSVC++

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Thu Jun 18 12:59:56 PDT 2015

The document actually says: "Exceptions and SEH: Partial. C++ exceptions
(try / catch / throw) and structured exceptions (__try / __except /
__finally) mostly work on x64."

That's not exactly the same thing as saying that clang-cl supports C++
exceptions. :-) I was also a bit optimistic when I wrote it, since I
thought we could solve the problems of WinEHPrepare. We should probably
downgrade it back to unsupported until the new representation goes in.