[LLVMdev] [lld] Overloaded Layout references

Rui Ueyama ruiu at google.com
Tue Jan 27 16:15:43 PST 2015

I'm not sure if I understand the suggestion correctly, so let me double
check.

1. You are thinking that layout-after should affect only on layouts, and
garbage collector should ignore them.
2. Instead of layout-after, you suggested adding some other reference, so
that all atoms from the same section will be handled as a group by the
garbage collector.
3. By doing 1 and 2, we can make the LayoutPass simpler.

Are the above points correct?