[LLVMdev] question about enabling cfl-aa and collecting a57 numbers

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Fri Jan 16 13:11:45 PST 2015

I'm pretty sure I had the ordering of the passes backwards. The previous
ordering is correct.  Sorry for the confusion.

The last alias analysis created is the first one queried. It delegates to
the previous alias analysis created. At least, that is my reading of this
(very confusing) code.

The most frustrating aspect of this is that it means the delegation
behavior of CFL shouldn't have mattered at all because BasicAA ran first...
However BasicAA does do its own caching, so who knows.