[LLVMdev] Is address space 1 reserved?

David Majnemer david.majnemer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:34:40 PST 2015

I was repeating something that Nick told me a while ago, he mentioned it
again on the list:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20150105/251080.html

Nick asked for it to get documented but it looks like there is disagreement
as to whether or not it really does (or perhaps should) exist.