[LLVMdev] [lld] Representation of lld::Reference with a fake target

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Thu Feb 5 14:03:57 PST 2015

The only way currently is to create a new reference, unless we can think
of adding some target specific metadata information in the Atom model.

This has come up over and over again, we need something in the Atom
model to store information that is target specific.

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation