[llvm-dev] bitcode versioning

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 3 11:48:31 PST 2015

Is there going to be a formal interface/API for this version-block information?  I have had to "extend" the IR and bitcode representations several times to address absences/limitations in the handling of various vector types, in particular FP16 vector types; and it would be really useful if I had a "standard" way of doing this, and identifying that my dialect was different.

Thanks,

	MartinO - Movidius