[llvm-dev] enumerate symbols in RuntimeDyld

Andy Somogyi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 26 20:39:47 PDT 2015

I think the reason why I originally looked for this capability is as a diagnostic measure. I was having issues being able to find symbols in a dyld, so I wanted to enumerate the symbols to see which ones are actually there.

I did eventually resolve the issue, and yes, I think in production, enumerating the symbols would have limited use, but I still think this capability would be useful for development/diagnostics.