[LLVMdev] Barking Up The Wrong Tree?

Eric Mader emader at gmx.us
Tue Sep 30 10:35:05 PDT 2014

I just tried adding a .m file to the project. Visual Studio didn't
recognize it as a source file. I changed it's properties to say it was a
C/C++ source file and then VS tried to compile it. I can't really tell
if it was being treated as Objective-C because there are too many
header file errors.

Regards,
Eric