[LLVMdev] HELP! Recent failure on llvm buildbot

Matthew Gardiner mg11 at csr.com
Fri Sep 5 05:38:38 PDT 2014

I'm now being blamed by a buildbot for this

  http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-native-arm-cortex-a9/builds/21468

but inspecting the audit trail, reveals that this is test failure which
emanates from a (slow?) build which took over 4 hours to complete.

I believe that this issue is historic and is fixed by r217233.

Matt

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com.