[LLVMdev] HELP! Recent failure on llvm buildbot

Matthew Gardiner mg11 at csr.com
Fri Sep 5 01:20:19 PDT 2014

Hi Fred,

Thanks. How did you get to

"
The build log show this error:

/Users/buildslave/as-bldslv9/lld-x86_64-darwin13/llvm.src/lib/Target/ARM/MCTargetDesc/ARMMCTargetDesc.cpp:92:11: error: enumeration values 'KalimbaSubArch_v3', 'KalimbaSubArch_v4', and 'KalimbaSubArch_v5' not handled in switch [-Werror,-Wswitch]
   switch (triple.getSubArch()) {

"

from here
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lld-x86_64-darwin13/builds/2571

Sorry to seem lame, but I could have fixed it myself if I'd known how to
navigate to that line describing the failed invocation.

thanks
Matt