[LLVMdev] HELP! Recent failure on llvm buildbot

Frédéric Riss friss at apple.com
Fri Sep 5 01:11:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

The build log show this error:
/Users/buildslave/as-bldslv9/lld-x86_64-darwin13/llvm.src/lib/Target/ARM/MCTargetDesc/ARMMCTargetDesc.cpp:92:11: error: enumeration values 'KalimbaSubArch_v3', 'KalimbaSubArch_v4', and 'KalimbaSubArch_v5' not handled in switch [-Werror,-Wswitch]
  switch (triple.getSubArch()) {
This is a warning turned into an error by -Werror. LLVM’s code should be warning free.
You indeed added these entries to the enum and they seem not to be handled in ARMMCTargetDesc.cpp. If you don’t know how to add these to ParseARMTriple(), I’d suggest you revert your change until someone with ARM MC knowledge helps you out.

Fred