[LLVMdev] Strange ppc failure.

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue May 27 00:53:27 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Indeed. Can you grab the input LLVM IR and file a bug report, and we'll see if we can reproduce from that (pass -S -emit-llvm)? If we can reproduce this using the IR and llc, then it should be possible to narrow down the problem using bugpoint.

Thanks,
Hal

> My previous TOT revision that worked for sure was 208501. My current
> test version is 209581.
>
> Any thoughts? Even suggestions about how to submit bug report (simple
> test case) would be welcome.
>
> -Rich

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist