[LLVMdev] Associate IR instruction with corresponding assembly

shruti padmanabha shrutip27 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 15:54:11 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the pointer. I am unfortunately running into llc problems with
this pass.
I did
*opt  -debug-ir   hello.bc -o hello.deb.bc*

*llc -march=arm -debug  -O0 hello.deb.bc  -o hello.deb.s*

This is aborting with the error: llc:
llvm-3.4/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/DwarfDebug.cpp:1614: void
llvm::DwarfDebug::beginFunction(const llvm::MachineFunction*): Assertion
`TheCU && "Unable to find compile unit!"' failed.
I'm assuming this is because llc found some errors in the metadata that
debug-ir prints out. How do I find and correct this?

Thanks again,
Shruti

--
Shruti Padmanabha