[LLVMdev] Buildbot try builds to get pre-commit performance number

Chris Matthews chris.matthews at apple.com
Mon May 5 08:58:09 PDT 2014

I really love this idea!

LNT has great functionality for A/B comparison runs, which can send you a nice report email.  I have been discussing with a few people how we could make it easier to try out performance patches on random hardware.

I don’t know if using buildbot’s try feature would be compatible with the current buildbot pipeline?