[LLVMdev] [lld] Subclassing LayoutPass

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Thu Mar 27 08:57:35 PDT 2014

Hi,

I think it would be great if we could subclass the LayoutPass.

All the generic functionality could be in the parent to run the
layout-after/in-group/ and currently the layout-before passes(until it
gets removed).

Flavors can *choose to run the layout passes* that they use and
determine the way things get ordered in the layout pass.

The compare function in the LayoutPass would call  doLayoutAfter, doInGroup.

Any concerns on sub-classing ?

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation