[LLVMdev] Looking for a fix to memory leak in DWARF support

Sergei Larin slarin at codeaurora.org
Fri Jun 13 11:03:18 PDT 2014

David,

Thanks for the quick response...

No, at this point I am just getting into the issue... I assume it is a leak, but no clear proof yet. I was hoping it was an obvious thing since I recall a discussion about it a while ago... but maybe I am just confused.

Was your work for compressing DWARF data  motivated by a certain inefficiency in debug info representation? Did it result in significant savings?

Thanks.

Sergei

---
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation