[LLVMdev] http://llvm.org/apt/precise/ broken for 3.4?

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Thu Jan 16 10:12:48 PST 2014

Hello,

Yes, I maintain them. However, as I explained here:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2013-December/068999.html

The switch to C++11 and gcc 4.8 being not available under Precise or other Ubuntu/Debian version
makes me consider to drop the support of these Debian/Ubuntu releases to focus only on the one with
gcc 4.8...

Until then, using the backport of gcc 4.8
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-toolchain-r/+archive/ppa
might fix your problem.

Sorry about,
Sylvestre