[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] AArch64 Clang CLI interface proposal

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Jan 9 01:42:38 PST 2014

On 9 January 2014 09:29, Bernie Ogden <bogden at arm.com> wrote:

> This also only gives one-way compatibility, which seems good enough for
> selfish clang purposes. As Renato pointed out, that may be the wrong
> attitude. Should we try to engage the GCC community here?

Hi Bernie,

I'm doing this internally at Linaro and some ARM GCC folks first, just to
see how receptive they are about a formal cooperation. I'm expecting
resistance and dismissal, but I'm hoping to be wrong. ;)

Would be good if every one could ask their GCC friends to come and play
with us, so that ends up as a unison request, not just dust in the wind.

cheers,
--renato