[LLVMdev] DominatorTree not updated properly after calling the llvm::SplitBlock.

Paul Vario paul.paul.mit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:07:38 PST 2014

Hi Andy,

         As it turns out, it was my own mistake. I added a couple of BBs,
and forgot to perform "DT->addNewBlock" on them. Still, in the situation
where CFG gets modified, the behavior of the DominatorTree is
counter-intuitive to what LLVM newbies expected to find .. you would think
that DT keeps track of how CFG is being modified, and perform analysis
updates on-the-fly automatically. Thanks a lot for the help.

Best Regards,
Paul